Do you want to become our Business Partner?

Why should you become a shareholder in this business? Because when you become the owner in a business, the only thing you need to do is to collect your profit and to watch how people are managing your business. Every business requires investment, whether it is the investment of money, time, or intellect.

We are here to make you an entrepreneur, not merely an employee. If you also want to become an entrepreneur, the following news will surely make you excited!!!

This online business named PK Dollars (www.pkdollars.com) has one hundred shares as a whole. Thirty percent (30%) of the total shares were allocated for the Technical Staff and the Content Providers to ensure smooth working of the website for a long time. However, the remaining seventy percent (70%) shares are open for selling to our affiliates.

You can claim as many shares as you like by paying the price set by Business Experts. To become the owner of one or more shares, you need to become a premier member on this website. Then, you are supposed to follow one of the two methods explained below.

In the first method, you are supposed to purchase the shares. To purchase 1% shares, you need to pay $200 to the management of this business. It means that you can purchase 10% shares by paying just $2000. Hence, any affiliate can purchase up to 70% of the shares by paying $4100 only.

In the second method; if you want to become the owner of 1% shares, you are supposed to get at least 350 Sign Ups to this website for the $6 or above plan within ninety days. Interestingly, by bringing 350 Sign Ups to this website, you will not only become the owner of 1% shares but also will have earned at least $2700 during the process. Additionally, you will be given the GOLD BADGE along with a cash bonus if you achieve the goal within ninety days.

For an extraordinarily smart person, we have a plan to make him/her owner of 3% of the shares within 100 days. If a person brings this website 1000 or more Sign-Ups within one hundred days, the person will be made the owner of 3% shares of this business. Additionally, he/she will be given the DIAMOND BADGE along with a cash bonus.

Hence, you will have a well-established business where you will have to do nothing except watching over your business and collecting your share from the comfort of your home.

EXCITED? Believe me, you can do it. One great idea and a little effort can change your lifestyle entirely and eternally.

For any further information, contact us through CHATBOT or Whats App number +92 312 8646528.